Welcome to Jacktrade
Jacktrade LLC. (“Jacktrade”, “we” or “us”) offers various services to you, our Client and your End Users, through our website (www.jacktrade.co), all of which are conditioned on your agreement to adhere to the following Terms of Service without modification of any kind. Your use of the Service and/or your registration with us constitutes your agreement to these Terms of Service. These Terms of Service are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. Any changes that are made to these Terms of Service will not apply retroactively and will not apply to disputes or events occurring before the change is published. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms of Service on a regular basis. These Terms of Service apply to all visitors and all who access our Website, Product or Service.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND EACH PROVISION. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A MANDATORY INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION/JURY TRIAL WAIVER PROVISION THAT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you represent that you are over the age of 13, as this Service is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use Jacktrade or our Service.
At our discretion, we may maintain different accounts for different types of Users. If you open an account on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then (a) “you” includes you and that entity, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to these Terms of Service, and that you agree to these Terms on the entity’s behalf. By connecting to Jacktrade with a third-party service (e.g., Google, Microsoft, Dropbox, Zoom, Facebook or Twitter), you give us permission to access and use your information from that service as permitted by that third-party service, and to store your log-in credentials for that third-party service. The Service is not available to any User who has been removed from the Service by Jacktrade.
Jacktrade is your destination for premium products for your business management. Our products are sold as a subscription service through our website. We also advise and consult businesses on numerous business functions
You may also receive support through our website via email or our support forums.
By registering and participating in this Service as a Client, you agree and represent as follows:
- 1. You are of legal age and are otherwise capable of forming a legally binding contract;
- 2. All information you submit to Jacktrade or in connection with our Service is accurate and complete and that you will maintain and promptly update any profile supplied to us to ensure accuracy at all times;
- 3. You agree to be contacted via Email, SMS and text messaging by Jacktrade, and third parties if relevant, regarding Jacktrade’ services;
- 4. You hereby grant Jacktrade permission to email or display your profile and such other information as may be supplied by you to us on or from our Website, Product or Services as we shall deem advisable in our sole determination in connection with the Service or for marketing purposes thereof;
- 5. By using the Service, you are granting us permission to access your account and those messages, data, information, text, graphics, audio, video or other material posted/uploaded/transmitted to or through the Service using your account, solely in connection with the provision of Services.
You may visit our Site without registering. However, in order to buy any of our products or products you will be required to register for an account. When creating an account we will collect your name, address, country of origin and email. If you decide to purchase any of our products, you will also be required to submit your PayPal, credit card information or other payment details to our third party payment processors. We may also ask you for additional information if necessary.
Account Ownership. If you register for the Service on behalf of a business organization, that business organization will be the legal and beneficial account owner. For the purpose of these Terms of Service, regardless of whether you register for an account as an individual, or on behalf of an organization, the billing contact person will be the default account owner (the “Account Owner”). The Account Owner will have certain rights within the account, including the right to cancel the account, delete information from the account and appoint administrators. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, you acknowledge and agree that the term Account Owner does not convey or connote ownership rights or any other property interest in an account, even where you are designated as the Account Owner, and you further acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to your account are and shall forever be owned by and inure to the benefit of Jacktrade.
3. Responsibility For User Content
Jacktrade respects the rights of third party creators and content owners and expects that you will do the same. Given the nature of the Service and the volume of information submitted, we cannot and do not monitor all of the Materials posted or transmitted by you and other third-party information providers via the Service, including, without limitation, any Materials posted via the website or product. You expressly agree that we: (a) will not be liable for Materials and (b) reserve the right to review, reject, delete, remove, modify, or edit any Materials at any time for any reason, without liability and without notice to you. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove User Content from the Service for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms or our Acceptable Use Policy below.
When viewing the product demos at http://www.jacktrade.co/, you will see several photographic images used. These photos serve as example images only and are not included in the membership. Our products do not come packaged with any copyrighted photography. The photos used in the demos are purely for demonstration purposes, and are used to give the visitor a functional preview of what the product will look like once content has been added. You are responsible for adding your own thumbnail images. The photos used in our demos are licensed from 3rd Party Services. These photos should not be saved, copied or redistributed in any way.
It is the policy of Jacktrade to respond to all claims of intellectual property infringement. We will promptly investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions required under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Pursuant to the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to a Service Provider's Designated Agent. Notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for this service:
Attention: Legal Department
175 Adams Street, Suite 9F, Brooklyn, NY 11201
Email: [email protected]
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
a. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
b. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
c. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
d. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
e. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
f. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
4. Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (this “Policy”) describes prohibited uses of the services offered by Jacktrade LLC., Inc. and its affiliates (the “Services”) and the website located at www.jacktrade.co (the “ Jacktrade Site”). The examples described in this Policy are not exhaustive. We may modify this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on the Jacktrade Site. By using the Services or accessing the Jacktrade Site, you agree to the latest version of this Policy. If you violate the Policy or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Services.
The following is a partial list of the kinds of activities that are prohibited on or through the Service:
I. No Illegal, Harmful, or Offensive Use or Content
You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use, the Services or Jacktrade Site for any illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include:
(a) Illegal, Harmful or Fraudulent Activities. Any activities that are illegal, that violate the rights of others, or that may be harmful to others, our operations or reputation, including disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography, offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions, make-money-fast schemes, ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming.
(b) Infringing Content. Content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
(c) Offensive Content. Content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including content that constitutes child pornography, relates to bestiality, or depicts non-consensual sex acts.
(d) Harmful Content. Content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots.
(e) submitting Materials that are patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(f) engaging in activities or submitting Materials that could be harmful to minors;
(g) engaging in activity or submitting Materials that harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(h) engaging in activity, or submitting Materials, or promoting information that is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(i) submitting, storing or sharing Materials that contain restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
(j) submitting, storing or sharing Materials that displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
(k) submitting, storing or sharing Materials that provide instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(l) submitting, storing or sharing Materials that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any other similar forms of malware,
(m) engaging in activities or submitting Materials that solicit passwords or personally identifiable information for unlawful purposes from other users;
II. Unauthorized Activities
(a) Engaging in unauthorized commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as advertising, solicitations, contests, sweepstakes, barter, and pyramid schemes;
(b) using any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy, or "scrape" web pages or the content contained in the Jacktrade website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
(c) using any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy, or "scrape" web pages or the content contained in the Jacktrade website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
(d) engaging in unauthorized commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as advertising, solicitations, contests, sweepstakes, barter, and pyramid schemes;
(e) using any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service;
(f) decompiling, reverse engineering, or disassembling the software or attempting to do so; or
(g) taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Service or our hardware and software infrastructure or that of any of our Licensors or Suppliers. In addition, you covenant and represent that you will not use the Service in violation of the law or these Terms of Service.
III. No Security Violations
You may not use the Services to violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device (each, a “System”). Prohibited activities include:
(a) Unauthorized Access. Accessing or using any System without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a System or to breach any security or authentication measures used by a System.
(b) Interception. Monitoring of data or traffic on a System without permission.
(c) Falsification of Origin. Forging TCP-IP packet headers, email headers, or any part of a message describing its origin or route. The legitimate use of aliases and anonymous remailers is not prohibited by this provision.
IV. No Network Abuse
You may not make network connections to any users, hosts, or networks unless you have permission to communicate with them. Prohibited activities include:
(a) Monitoring or Crawling. Monitoring or crawling of a System that impairs or disrupts the System being monitored or crawled.
(b) Denial of Service (DoS). Inundating a target with communications requests so the target either cannot respond to legitimate traffic or responds so slowly that it becomes ineffective.
(c) Intentional Interference. Interfering with the proper functioning of any System, including any deliberate attempt to overload a system by mail bombing, news bombing, broadcast attacks, or flooding techniques.
(d) Operation of Certain Network Services. Operating network services like open proxies, open mail relays, or open recursive domain name servers.
(e) Avoiding System Restrictions. Using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on a System, such as access and storage restrictions.
V. No EMail or Other Message Abuse
You will not distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of unsolicited mass email or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (like “spam”), including commercial advertising and informational announcements. You will not alter or obscure mail headers or assume a sender’s identity without the sender’s explicit permission. You will not collect replies to messages sent from another internet service provider if those messages violate this Policy or the acceptable use policy of that provider.
Engaging in activity that involves the transmission of "junk mail" or unsolicited mass mailing or "spam" or harvesting or otherwise collecting personally identifiable information about Service users, including names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, (collectively, "User Data") without their consent.
VI. Our Monitoring and Enforcement
We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of this Policy or misuse of the Services or Jacktrade Site. We may:
- investigate violations of this Policy or misuse of the Services or Jacktrade Site; or
- remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that violates this Policy or any other agreement we have with you for use of the Services or the Jacktrade Site.
We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Our reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer information. We also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this Policy.
To use certain features of the Site, you will need a username and password, which you will receive through the Site's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
The Service may offer forums, blogs, comments areas, bulletin boards and chat rooms (collectively, "Forums") that are intended to provide users 18 years of age and older an interesting and stimulating forum in which they can express their opinions and share their ideas. Jacktrade does not endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or information posted on these Forums. Please use your best judgment, and be respectful of other individuals using these Forums. Do not use vulgar, abusive or hateful language. Uploading copyrighted or other proprietary material of any kind on the Service without the express permission of the owner of that material is prohibited and may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Any information you disclose when posting a message in these Forums may become public. You should not include any information in your posting that you do not want other parties to see or use and you hereby agree that you will not hold Jacktrade responsible for any third party's use of information contained in such posting. To maintain a positive, creative environment in which Users may share and display Materials, we ask that you only use the Service in a manner that is consistent with our Acceptable Use Policy.
You agree not to use user names or Forum titles that are offensive, obscene, or harassing to others. We reserve the right to require you to change your user name or the title of your Forum at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion.
6. Use of Third Party Services
As a part of our Service, we may offer links to websites operated by various third parties and is not responsible or liable for any acts or omissions created or performed by these third parties. We provide such links for your convenience and reference only. Jacktrade does not operate or control in any way any information, software, products or services available on such web sites. Our inclusion of a link to a website does not imply any endorsement of the services or the site, its contents, or its sponsoring organization.
7. Representations and Warranties and Indemnification
You hereby represent and warrant that: (a) you have all necessary authority, rights and permissions to submit the Materials and grant the licenses described in these Terms of Service, (b) the Materials are accurate, current and complete, (c) the Materials and your use of the Service shall not infringe or misappropriate any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other intellectual property right of any third party or violate any other rights of third party, including, without limitation, any rights of privacy or publicity or any contractual rights, (d) the Materials and your use of the Service shall not violate any applicable law or regulation or cause injury to any person; (e) your use of the Service shall not violate any agreements between you and a third party.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Jacktrade, and its officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and affiliates from and against any and all claims, costs, demands, damages, liabilities, or expenses, including, without limitation, attorneys' fees, arising from or related to:
(a) the Materials you provide or approve for publication,
(b) your use of the Service,
(c) your breach of these Terms of Service, or
(d) any actual, prospective, completed or terminated service between you and a third party.
(e) unauthorized or illegal use of the Subscription Service by you or your Affiliates,
(f) your or your Affiliates' noncompliance with or breach of this Agreement,
(g) your or your Affiliates' use of Third-Party Products, or
(h) the unauthorized use of the Subscription Service by any other person using your User information.
We will: notify you in writing within ninety (90) days of our becoming aware of any such claim; give you sole control of the defense or settlement of such a claim; and provide you (at your expense) with any and all information and assistance reasonably requested by you to handle the defense or settlement of the claim. You will not accept any settlement that (i) imposes an obligation on us; (ii) requires us to make an admission; or (iii) imposes liability not covered by these indemnifications or places restrictions on us without our prior written consent.
8. Disclaimers and Limitations
Jacktrade intends that the information contained in its Service be accurate and reliable; however, errors sometimes occur. In addition, Jacktrade may make changes and improvements to the information provided herein at any time. THE SERVICE AND THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH IT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." JacktradeAND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO THE SERVICE AND ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. USE OF Jacktrade’ SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Jacktrade AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS, ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR OTHER INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF Jacktrade’ WEBSITE OR SERVICE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH Jacktrade, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Jacktrade AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
I. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL Jacktrade OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. Jacktrade’ LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF Jacktrade’ SUPPLIERS AND AFFILIATES, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL SUM OF $150.00. THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE CONTRACT BETWEEN Jacktrade AND YOU. Some states do not allow the limitation of liability, so the foregoing limitation may not always apply.
For Jurisdictions that do not allow us to limit our liability: Notwithstanding any provision of these Terms, if your jurisdiction has provisions specific to waiver or liability that conflict with the above then our liability is limited to the smallest extent possible by law. Specifically, in those jurisdictions not allowed, we do not disclaim liability for: (a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence or that of any of its officers, employees or agents; or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) any liability which it is not lawful to exclude either now or in the future.
IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF A JURISDICTION THAT REQUIRES A SPECIFIC STATEMENT REGARDING RELEASE THEN THE FOLLOWING APPLIES. FOR EXAMPLE, CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS MUST, AS A CONDITION OF THIS AGREEMENT, WAIVE THE APPLICABILITY OF CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH STATES, “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR." YOU HEREBY WAIVE THIS SECTION OF THE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY SIMILAR PROVISION IN LAW, REGULATION, OR CODE THAT HAS THE SAME INTENT OR EFFECT AS THE AFOREMENTIONED RELEASE.
II. ERRORS AND DELAYS
Jacktrade is not responsible for any errors or delays caused by an incorrect email address provided by you or any other technical problems.
9. Intellectual Property
This is an agreement for access to and use of the Subscription Service, and you are not granted a license to any software by this Agreement. The Subscription Service and Consulting Services are protected by intellectual property laws, they belong to and are the property of us or our licensors (if any), and we retain all ownership rights to them. You agree not to copy, rent, lease, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Jacktrade Content, the Subscription Service, or the Consulting Services in whole or in part, by any means, except as expressly authorized in writing by us. Our trademarks include, but aren’t limited to, those listed at http://www.jacktrade.co/(which we may update at any time without notice to you) and you may not use any of these without our prior written permission.
We encourage all customers to comment on the Subscription Service or Consulting Services, provide suggestions for improving it, and vote on suggestions they like. You agree that all such comments and suggestions will be non-confidential and that we own all rights to use and incorporate them into the Subscription Service or Consulting Services, without payment or attribution to you.
10. Customer Data
- I. Customer’s Proprietary Rights.
- You own and retain all rights to the Customer Materials and Customer Data. This Agreement does not grant us any ownership rights to Customer Materials or Customer Data. You grant permission to us and our licensors to use the Customer Materials and Customer Data only as necessary to provide the Subscription Service and Consulting Services to you and as otherwise permitted by this Agreement. If you are using the Subscription Service or receiving Consulting Services on behalf of another party, then you represent and warrant that you have all sufficient and necessary rights and permissions to do so.
- II. Limits on Jacktrade.
- We will not use, or allow anyone else to use, Customer Data to contact any individual or company except as you direct or otherwise permit. We will use Customer Data only in order to provide the Subscription Service and Consulting Services to you and only as permitted by applicable law and this Agreement.
- III. Data Practices and Machine Learning.
- Usage Data. We may collect information about you and your Users when you interact with the Subscription Service as permitted by the Agreement. We may aggregate and anonymize this information and share it with third parties provided that we do not include any Customer Data or identify Users.
- Machine Learning. We may, as permitted by this Agreement, use Customer Data in an anonymized manner for machine learning to support certain product features and functionality within the Subscription Service.
- IV. Protection of Customer Data.
- The terms of the DPA are hereby incorporated by reference and will apply to the extent any Customer Data includes Personal Data. The DPA sets out how we will process Personal Data on your behalf in connection with the Subscription Services provided to you under this Agreement. We will maintain commercially appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to protect Personal Data as described in the DPA, including our security measures in Annex 2 of our DPA.
V. Regional Data Hosting.
- We will store your Customer Data in a specific location or geographical region (e.g. North America or Europe) as part of your subscription subject to the terms of this Agreement and our Regional Data Hosting Policy.
- VI. Customer Data Transfers.
- We and our Affiliates may transfer Customer Data (including Personal Data) to the United States in connection with the Subscription Service. To the extent we process Personal Data from the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom and/or Switzerland or Personal Data that is subject to the protection of European Data Protection Laws (as defined in the DPA) our Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield and/or the Standard Contractual Clauses will apply, as set out in our DPA. For more information on the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
- Although Jacktrade Inc. no longer relies on the Privacy Shield as a legal basis for transfers of Personal Data, Jacktrade Inc. will process European Data in compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles for as long as Jacktrade, Inc. is Privacy Shield certified.
VIII. Retention, Deletion and Retrieval of Customer Data.
- For information regarding the retention and deletion of Customer Data, please see the ‘Jacktrade Obligations’ section of our DPA. You can learn more about your right to retrieve Customer Data from your Jacktrade account in the ‘Retrieval of Customer Data’ sections as specified in our Product Specific Terms.
- I. Amendment; No Waiver.
We may modify any part or all of the Agreement by posting a revised version at www.jacktrade.co. The revised version will become effective and binding the next business day after it is posted. We will provide you notice of this revision by email or in-app notification.
If you do not agree with a modification to the Agreement, you must notify us in writing within thirty (30) days after we send notice of the revision. If you give us this notice, then your subscription will continue to be governed by the terms and conditions of the Agreement prior to modification until your next renewal date, after which the current terms posted at www.jacktrade.co will apply. However, if we can no longer reasonably provide the subscription to you under the terms prior to modification (for example, if the modifications are required by law or result from general product changes), then the Agreement and/or affected Subscription Services will terminate upon our notice to you and we will promptly refund any prepaid but unused fees covering use of the Subscription Service after termination.
No delay in exercising any right or remedy or failure to object will be a waiver of such right or remedy or any other right or remedy. A waiver on one occasion will not be a waiver of any right or remedy on any future occasion.
- II. Force Majeure.
- Neither party will be responsible for failure or delay of performance if caused by: an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; act of God; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage that is not caused by the obligated party; government restrictions; or other event outside the reasonable control of the obligated party. Each party will use reasonable efforts to mitigate the effect of a force majeure event.
- III. Actions Permitted.
Except for actions for nonpayment or breach of a party’s proprietary rights, no action, regardless of form, arising out of or relating to this Agreement may be brought by either party more than one (1) year after the cause of action has accrued.
Relationship of the Parties. You and we agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between us.
- IV. Compliance with Laws.
We will comply with all U.S. state and federal laws (where applicable) in our provision of the Subscription Service, the Consulting Services and our processing of Customer Data.We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
We will comply with our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics (a/k/a our Code of Use Good Judgment). You will comply with all laws in your use of the Subscription Service and Consulting Services, including any applicable export laws.
You must comply with all applicable laws related to the recording of phone calls and ensure all proper consent to record is obtained prior to making any such recording. You will comply with the sanctions programs administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the U.S. Department of the Treasury in your use and receipt of the Subscription Service and Consulting Services.
You will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, or transfer the Subscription Service or Consulting Services to prohibited countries or individuals or permit use of the Subscription Service or Consulting Services by prohibited countries or individuals.
- V. Severability.
- If any part of this Agreement or an Order Form is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement will continue in effect.
- VI. Notices.
- To Jacktrade: Notice will be sent to the contact address set forth in the Jurisdiction Specific Terms, and will be deemed delivered as of the date of actual receipt.To you: your address as provided in our Jacktrade Subscription account information for you. We may give electronic notices by general notice via the Subscription Service and may give electronic notices specific to you by email to your e-mail address(es) on record in our account information for you or through the notifications center of the Subscription Service. We may give notice to you by telephone calls to the telephone numbers on record in our account information for you. You must keep all of your account information current.
- VII. Entire Agreement.
- VIII. Assignment.
- You will not assign or transfer this Agreement without our prior written consent, except that you may assign this Agreement to a successor by reason of merger, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of your assets, change of control or operation of law, provided such successor is not a competitor of ours. We may assign this Agreement to any Jacktrade affiliate or in the event of merger, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of our assets, change of control or operation of law.
- IX. No Third Party Beneficiaries.
- Nothing in this Agreement, express or implied, is intended to or will confer upon any third party person or entity any right, benefit or remedy of any nature whatsoever under or by reason of this Agreement.
- X. Contract for Services.
- This Agreement is a contract for the provision of services and not a contract for the sale of goods. The provisions of the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act (UCITA), or any substantially similar legislation as may be enacted, will not apply to this Agreement. If you are located outside of the territory of the United States, the parties agree that the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not govern this Agreement or the rights and obligations of the parties under this Agreement.
- XI. Authority.
- Each party represents and warrants to the other that it has full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and that it is binding upon such party and enforceable in accordance with its terms. You further warrant and represent that you have the authority to procure your Affiliates compliance with the terms of this Agreement.
- XII. Survival.
- The following sections will survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement: 'Definitions’, ‘Fees’, 'Prohibited and Unauthorized Use', ‘Early Cancellation', ‘Termination for Cause’, ‘Suspension for Prohibited Acts’, ‘Suspension for Non-Payment’, ‘Suspension for Present Harm’, ‘Suspension and Termination of Free Services’, ‘Effect of Termination or Expiration’, ‘Intellectual Property’, ‘Customer’s Proprietary Rights’, 'Confidentiality’, ‘Publicity’, ‘Indemnification’, ‘Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability’, ‘Miscellaneous’ and ‘Contracting Entity and Applicable Law’. Additionally, the ‘Retrieval of Customer Data’ sections and the ‘Alpha/Beta Services’ section of the Product Specific Terms page will survive expiration or termination of this Agreement.
- XIII. Discontinue.
- Jacktrade may alter, suspend, or discontinue the Website, App, and/or Service at any time and for any reason or no reason, without notice, but will endeavor to provide notice of the same. The Website, App, and/or Service may be unavailable from time to time due to maintenance or malfunction of computer or network equipment or other reasons. Jacktrade may periodically add or update the information and materials on this Website, App, and/or Service without notice. You may need to update third-party software from time to time in order to use the Website, App, and/or Service.
- XIV. Precedence.
- In the event of a conflict between the terms of the Agreement and an Order, the terms of the Order shall control, but only as to that Order.
12. Subscriptions and Payment
After browsing our web site you may be interested in purchasing some of our Jacktrade designs. You will be required to submit payment information to do so. To process our payments we use PayPal or Payeezy.com. You must agree with their terms and conditions before paying for any of our products.
Jacktrade offers various subscription packages. This subscription will automatically renew at the end of the year, and you will be automatically billed at the end of your term for the next year if your subscription is still active. You can, however, cancel your subscription at any time from your account settings or by reaching the Jacktrade support team. If you do not cancel by the end of the year, you will be automatically billed for the next year.
I. Refund Policy:We offer refunds to any unsatisfied customer up to ninty (90) days after the purchase was made. If you would like your money back, simply send us an email at [email protected] with a description of your problem and request for a refund.
II. Taxes:You are solely responsible for any applicable state, federal or provincial taxes. Although you may not be charged taxes by us, you agree that you will pay any applicable taxes or fees to your local or state tax agency for any purchases. We are not responsible for collecting, transmitting, or advising on taxes, duties, or other levies by the government regarding your purchases.
Jacktrade reserves the right in its sole discretion, and without any prior notice, to terminate your access to the Service for any or no reason, including your breach of these Terms of Service, the terms and conditions of any service for which you may have registered, or a violation of the rights of another user or the law. You may unsubscribe from any further communication from Jacktrade at any time by delivering a written notice addressed to [email protected]. You shall be responsible for ensuring delivery of the notice to Jacktrade. You may also unsubscribe by clicking the Email Preferences link or the opt-out link in any of the Jacktrade emails.
Jacktrade reserves the right with or without notice to you at any time to change, modify or discontinue any service or a portion or attribute thereof, or the offering of any information, good, content, product or service. Jacktrade shall have no liability to you or any third party should Jacktrade modify or discontinue any service or an aspect thereof.
14. Dispute Resolution
Any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of Jacktrade’ Service, to the goods or services provided by Jacktrade, or to any acts or omissions for which you may contend Jacktrade is liable, including but not limited to any claim or controversy ("Dispute"), shall be finally, and exclusively, settled by arbitration in New York, New York, from which arbitration there shall be no appeal. The arbitration shall be held before one arbitrator under the Commercial Arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") in force at that time. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the AAA rules. The arbitrator shall apply the substantive law of the State of New York, except that the interpretation and enforcement of this arbitration provision shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act. To begin the arbitration process, a party must make a written demand therefore. Each part shall bear its own costs and attorneys’ fees. Any judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrators may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction in New York. The arbitrator shall not have the power to award damages in connection with any Dispute in excess of actual compensatory damages and shall not multiply actual damages or award consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, and each party irrevocably waives any claim thereto. The agreement to arbitrate shall not be construed as an agreement to the joinder or consolidation of arbitration under this Agreement with arbitration of disputes or claims of any non-party, regardless of the nature of the issues or disputes involved. THIS AGREEMENT PROVIDES THAT ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND Jacktrade WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION. YOU THUS GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT TO ASSERT OR DEFEND YOUR RIGHTS. YOU ALSO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN OR BRING CLASS ACTIONS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU AND Jacktrade ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Jacktrade otherwise agree, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of any class or representative proceeding. YOUR RIGHTS WILL BE DETERMINED BY A NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR AND NOT A JUDGE OR JURY.
15. Class Action/Jury Trial Waiver
WITH RESPECT TO ALL PERSONS AND ENTITIES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY HAVE OBTAINED OR USED THE SERVICE FOR PERSONAL, COMMERCIAL OR OTHER PURPOSES, ALL CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES’ INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THIS WAIVER APPLIES TO CLASS ARBITRATION, AND, UNLESS WE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS. YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND WE ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING OF ANY KIND.
16. California Users and Residents
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1789.3, any questions about pricing, complaints, or inquiries about Jacktrade must be addressed to our agent for notice and sent via certified mail to: Agent of Jacktrade LLC., 175 Adams St, Suite 9F, New York, NY 11201.
Lastly, California users are also entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 175 Adams St, Suite 9F, New York, NY 11201.
18. Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents of the Service are copyrighted © 2014 Jacktrade, LLC. All rights reserved. You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of Jacktrade LLC. Other product and company names may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS STATED ABOVE OR TO ANY CHANGES MADE IN THESE TERMS, PLEASE EXIT THIS WEBSITE AND SERVICE IMMEDIATELY.
19. Confidential and Proprietary
The information contained in this document, on its website or product is confidential and proprietary to Jacktrade LLC, Inc. and its affiliates (collectively “Jacktrade” or “JT’). No part of this guide may be distributed or disclosed in any form to any third party without written permission of Jacktrade LLC Inc. This document is provided to you under and its use is subject to the terms and conditions of the Contract Agreement. The information in this document may be changed at any time without notice.
It may not be reproduced in whole, or in part, nor may any of the information contained therein be disclosed without the prior consent of the directors of Jacktrade LLC (‘the Company’). A recipient may not solicit, directly or indirectly (whether through an agent or otherwise) the participation of another institution or person without the prior approval of the directors of the Company.
The contents of this document have not been independently verified and they do not purport to be comprehensive, or to contain all the information that prospective investors and others may need. No representation, warranty or undertaking, expressed or implied is or will be made or given and no responsibility or liability is or will be accepted by the Company or by any of its directors, employees or advisors in relation to the accuracy or completeness of this document or any other written or oral information made available in connection with the Company.
Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and or publication of this material is strictly prohibited.
20. Master Subscription Agreement
Our Master Subscription Agreement explains the rules and policies of using our hosted software. Jacktrade provides SaaS product hosted on AWS Servers. All customers must fully agree to subscription policies set forth in the Master Subscription Agreement available on jacktrade.co before ordering our services.
© 2018 Jacktrade LLC and JackTrade logo are registered service marks. All rights reserved.