Every business works uniquely with its people, customers, and processes. To match specific business requirements, Jacktrade exposes configuration in every function or module, so businesses can fit Jacktrade into their workflow, optimize processes, and improve business with functions that were not available to them earlier.
Business settings help you manage your structure, data, and policies uniqueness and provide a greater advantage for you to be agile and change things on the spot. We are proud to bring great advantages to you including:
- No coding necessary - The business configuration lets users manage settings without the need to code.
- Integration-friendly - Link your workflow system instantly with APIs and handy tools like Zapier
- Easy-to-use interface - businesses don’t need a database engineer or systems administrator anymore with readily available data and functions that can be enabled by a simple interface-driven setup. Users value our uncomplicated, and simple design.
- Built for scalability - Jacktrade is well structured and organized to meet business and data scalability. Jacktrade easily handles increased users, data volume, and complexity easily with automation.
Process improvement is key to business excellence
Every business process matters. And your organization can only reach its full potential when all your processes are as efficient and effective as they can be. That’s why your approach to process improvement – and achieving process excellence – are vital to gaining the advantage you need. Every improved process is progress.
Business Settings Overview
As we head into more details about each setting, let's discuss what is available to you.
- Owner Profile - Profile details of the business owner as per the details provided during business registration.
- Entities - Add and manage multiple business entities by mapping specific business locations, email settings, and invoice branding to each of the entities.
- Locations - Manage single or multiple business locations within the same or different regions. Provide access to specific locations to your resources, services, and products and manage your operations efficiently.
- Invoices - Brand your invoices to look professional and configure the invoice settings to match your business needs.
- Work Orders - Configure work orders to be shared within or outside the business to match your business needs.
- Permission - Use predefined permissions or customize your permissions as per your needs and control who has what type of access to which modules. You can configure view, edit, or have no access to each of the modules.
- Maintenance - Get easy support by providing the support team limited-time access to your business to help you set up or debug any issues you face.
- Services - Setup organizations, service types, meeting types, transportation types, equipment types, additional services, and scope of work supported per business location.
- Service Rates - Define rates for your services per region to manage your currency.
- Sales Tax - Configure taxes based on your delivery locations. setup dynamic tax zones, and define tax classifications and methods that would get applied to the services, products, and materials based on the service destination address.
- Banking - Configure your payment gateways to accept payments from credit cards. Sync with Quick Books to manage your accounting needs.
- Communication - If you are running a single business or multiple businesses, you have the ability to set outgoing email easily with Jacktrade for each of the entities to represent it separately. Additionally, you can set email templates to standardize communication across the business and reminder notifications.
- Promotions - Set up promotions to provide discounts and coupons to your customers to be applied to purchased services, products, and materials.
- Policies - Configure policies like attribute, recurring payment, warranty, and purchase order payment policies required to run your businesses.
- Delivery Zone - Set up delivery costs for your products and materials by defining delivery zones based on the destination address of your services.
- Custom Forms - Set up custom and freedom forms in your business to collect additional information in different modules as per the business need apart from the predefined forms provided by Jacktrade.
- Data Sets - Define data sets to standardize business operations. Jacktrade provides a predefined set of data sets to the business to get started on day one. Additionally, businesses can define their own data sets as per their business needs.
- Tag Management - Tagging is used in numerous modules and provides you with a mechanism to label any particular entity. Tagging is used to segment data and file structures, so the functions are able to target a list or group of elements as required among various processes of the business.
- API Access - Integrate APIs with third-party applications to sync or add data to your application.
- Applications - Web conversion helps businesses add contacts and opportunities by integrating the application with their mailbox.
- Smart Notifications - Set up smart notifications to automate follow-ups and inform customers as well as internal teams about upcoming tasks and events in the business.
- Smart Actions - Set up automated actions in the business based on flexibly configurable rule sets enabling businesses to set actional items for their resources.