Conversations In Jacktrade
Documenting customer notes and having in-app conversations that sales and service teams are having with customers, as well as recording meeting notes, reminders, ideas, and questions, is extremely important for several reasons as it allows for simply better:
- Communication and collaboration within the sales and service teams. By keeping track of customer interactions, team members can easily pick up where their colleagues left off and continue providing top-notch service to the customer. This also ensures that no important information or follow-up tasks are missed.
- Tracking of customer interactions and progress. By keeping detailed notes, teams can quickly and easily reference previous interactions and see how customers have progressed over time. This can be especially useful for identifying patterns, trends, and areas that need improvement.
- Personalization of customer interactions. By keeping detailed notes, teams can quickly and easily reference customers' preferences, concerns, and pain points. This can help them tailor their interactions and provide more personalized service.
- Accountability and performance tracking. By keeping detailed notes, teams can easily track their performance and identify areas where they need to improve. This can help them identify best practices and make sure they are providing the best possible service to their customers.
Keeping customer notes is essential for ensuring effective communication, collaboration, tracking, personalization, and accountability within sales and service teams. It helps teams provide better service to customers, which in turn can lead to increased customer satisfaction and retention.
The key to productivity in Jacktrade is organized spaces called channels — a different one for everything customer-related you’re working on.
The collection of Segmented Conversations is called channels. Channels allow your teams to aggregate all the customer conversations that provide them the ability to document meetings, share ideas, make decisions, and move work forward with a common purpose and place.
With all the people, messages, and files related to a segmented customer in one place, you and your team can move a whole lot faster.
Channels are created by choosing an existing customer segment and showing all the conversations associated with the customers inside the segment. A specific group of customers is created in segmentation that produces your targeted list of customers automatically. There are thousands of ways to dissect your customer data with segmentation, thus you can build up lots of targeted channels if you wanted.
Segmented conversation provides users the ability to focus on discussions they are having for a particular type of customer as configured with the rules defined in segmentation.
The main purpose of channels (segmented conversations) is for you to make powerful relationships. In summary, users can
- Review all conversations collectively happening per segmented channel.
- Activity happening in the app for the segmented customers (to be built in the future)
- Service History (navigational)
- Quick things I can do for that customer (navigational)
Use-Cases For Customer Conversation
There are boundless possibilities for segmenting your audience and building channels corresponding to them. Here are some use cases of how a business may utilize customer conversations:
- New Contacts - the first few interactions with your new contact are recommended to start building trust. You can focus on newly shared information, create follow-ups, and continuously build your relationships.
- Inactive Customers - Create a channel for inactive customers with whom you haven’t had a conversation in some time. You can further segment your inactive customers with specific industry types to work closely with specific customers.
- Customers In Buying Phase - Customers buying right now from you must require the greatest attention. Create channels that review all your customer interactions and move faster by organizing your deliverables.
- Warranty About To Expire - Renew your warranty and run an outreach campaign that starts bringing customers for renewal.
- One Big Customer - Working with multiple customers from a single company, and you want to see all the conversations in one place - this is where you would do it.
- Customers Buyer Persona - you can have a conversation channel dedicated to a specific buyer persona or target audience. This can bring your sales team together and discuss and share ideas to close deals faster.
- Referral or Influencer Targets - Have a conversation with influencers or investors, and then go ahead and build a segment dedicated to capturing and showcasing all your conversations in one place. This will help you make decisions faster by bringing all of your work communication into one place.
Data Changes Customer List In Segmentation
Segmented Conversations aggregates all the conversations saved in the customer’s profile and displays them all in one place based on targets you defined in customer segmentation.
Channel Adapts To Customer Data
Segmentation follows the flow of your customer journey as you build data for that customer in the application.
- Customers can be removed from segmentation and conversations. For example, You can have a customer status change from Lead to Buyer because your customer now has an active Quote. And, if your channel is focused just on Lead, then the conversation associated with Customer, not in Lead status will not exist anymore in the channel.
- Customer Conversations can exist in multiple channels. This is because the same customer may exist in different Customer Segments. For example, John can exist in Channel A and Channel B because he is part of a segment grouping customers with ‘Buying’ status and also another channel focused on a product ‘Air Conditioner’.
Benefits For Channels
Channels bring order and clarity to work — you can create them for every customer project. When there’s a channel for a specific customer segment, you can focus on the conversations and work that matters most to you.
- Create alignment - Channels provide you and your team with a shared view of the work being done. With access to the same information, everyone in the channel can work in sync, and new members have full context when they join.
- Be more productive - As you work in channels, your conversations and files become a searchable archive that gets more useful with time. Find answers, get context, and make better decisions without having to chase down people or information.
- Simplify teamwork for everyone - Give everyone you work with — inside and outside your company — a more productive way to stay in sync. Respond faster with emojis, keep conversations focused in channels, and simplify all your communication in one place.
- Focus your time, on your terms - Give yourself the flexibility to work when, where, and how you work best. Take control of notifications, collaborate on life or on your own time, and find answers in conversations from across your company.
Features For The Future
Segmented conversations will continue to evolve with the following features:
- Creating A New Post - In the future, users can create a new post in the channel with the following feature:
- Tag a customer - so it belongs to the customer profile.
- Channel post - where the conversation post is created within the channel itself.
- Pushing external emails as posts in the customer profile conversations based on address rules set in ‘Web Conversion’ settings.
- Segmented App Activity where all user-level activity is shown per segment.
- Resources assignments per channel were only allowed resources will be able to see the conversations.
- Adding conversational posts in the channel itself. This belongs to the channel and not to the customer.
- Conversation and channel user history.